This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Authors are NOT required to pay an Article Submission Fee.
Article processing charges (APCs) / Article Publication Fee: 300.000 (IRD)
Palita: Journal of Social Religion Research does not charge any publication fee for the author(s) who have submission date on 2019. Start from Oktober 2020, for service improvement, this journal charge the article publication fee for supporting the cost of wide open access dissemination of research results, managing the various costs associated with handling and editing of the submitted manuscripts, and the Journal management and publication in general, the authors or the author's institution is requested to pay a publication fee for each article accepted. The fee covers :
- The standard twelve (12) pages manuscript.
- The payment also included delivery fees of the hardcopy to the corresponding author (by request).
- DOI registration for each paper.,
- Checking the article similarity by Turnitin twice, at the begining and the end of management process. The result will be send to authors.
- FREE OF CHARGE will be available for paper submission of authors, from minimum three countries.
A waiver or partial waiver of author fees may be decided by the editor in case of lack of funding, excessive length of submitted manuscript or other reasonable reasons provided by the author during the submission. The author should clearly declare that he asks for a waiver in the comments to the Editor box during their submission. A waiver is most likely to be denied if it is not asked in this stage. The waiver will have no effect to the review result.