Hubungan Self Efficacy dan Keterampilan Komunikasi dengan Kecemasan Berbicara di Depan Umum Santri Pondok Pesantren Datok Sulaiman Putri Palopo

Windiyani Windiyani, Subekti Masri

Abstract


This research discussed the relation between self efficacy and communication skills with public speaking anxiety of students at Modern Islamic Boarding School Datok Sulaiman Putri Palopo, which aimed to determine the relation between self efficacy and communication skills with public speaking anxiety of students at Modern Islamic Boarding School Datok Sulaiman Putri Palopo. This research utilized correlational quantitative research method with ex-post facto designed. The population were 158 of twelfth grade students with 61 students as a sample that is obtained from random sampling. Questionnaire, observation, and documentation were used as the instruments in this research. Furthermore, statistical analysis such as descriptive statistical analysis, multiple regression zanalysis, pearson moment product correllation, and multiple correlation by SPSS for windows version 20 were used to proccess the results. The results of further research there is a positive and significant relationship between communication skills (X2) and public speaking anxiety (Y), the magnitude of the relationship between X2 partially to Y is 17.7% and the remaining 82.3% is influenced by other variables outside of this regression equation or other variables that not investigated in this study.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Hayu, E., Muhana, P., & Utami, S. (2016). EFEKTIVITAS TERAPI PERILAKU KOGNITIF UNTUK MENGURANGI KECEMASAN BERBICARA DI MUKA UMUM. Jurnal Psikologi, 25(1), 65–76. https://doi.org/10.22146/JPSI.9853

Rogers, N. (2004). Berani Berbicara di Depan Publik. Penerbit Nuansa Cendekia.

Sugiyono. (2013). Metodelogi penelitian pendidikan. Alfabeta.

Ullah, N., Aziz, S. N. B. A., & Idrees, R. Q. (2021). Child marriages: International laws and islamic laws perspective. Journal of Educational and Social Research. https://doi.org/10.36941/JESR-2021-0051

Utomo, H. (n.d.). Hubungan antara Kematangan Emosi dan Self Efficacy dengan Kecemasan Berbicara di Depan Umum pada Mahasiswa.


Article Metrics

Abstract view : 55 times
PDF - 54 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.