PENGARUH MANAJEMEN GURU TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA

Raodah Muchlis, Dewi Furwana, A. Riawarda

Abstract


This study aims to: 1)determine the management of teachers in SMP Negeri 5 Palopo, 2)determine student achievement in SMP Negeri 5 Palopo and 3)determine the effect of teacher management on student achievement in SMP Negeri 5 Palopo. This study uses quantitative research methods with ex-post fact research design. The total population is all teachers of SMP Negeri 5 Palopo which consists of civil servants and honorary teachers totaling 33 people with sampling using saturated sampling technique, So the sample used is 30 people. This research instrument uses questionnaires and documentation while statistical analysis techniques are used to manage the result data, namely descriptive statistical analysis and inferential analysis using a simple linear regression equation Y = a + bx with the help of SPSS vers.20 for windows. Based on the results of this research show that teacher management at SMP Negeri 5 Palopo is included in the good category with a percentage of 73%. Meanwhile, student achievement at SMP Negeri 5 Palopo is in the good category with a percentage of 58%. In addition, obtained T count 26,812 > T table 1,697 so that it can be concluded that X has an effect on Y with R2 (R square) of 0.963 or 96.3% positive influence on student achievement at SMP Negeri 5 Palopo while the remaining 3.7% is influenced by variables which cannot be explained in this study.


Keywords


Teacher Management; Students’ Achievement

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arifin. Zaenal, Evaluasi Pembelajaran, Jakarta: Dirjen Pendidikan Islam, 2009.

Djamarah. Syaiful Bahri, Prestasi Belajar dan Kompetensi Guru, Surabaya: Usaha Nasional, 2010.

Fathurrahman. Muhammad dan Sulistyorini, Belajar dan Pembelajaran, Yogyakarta: Teras, 2012.

Haris Nurdiansyah dan Robby Saepul Rahman, Pengantar Manajemen, Yogyakarta:Diandra Kreatif, 2019.

Jaya. Ervan, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Pendidikan Smart Ekselensia Indonesia, (Jurnal Pendidikan Dompet Dhuafa Volume 7(2), 2013

Malayu. Hasibuan H., Manajemen Dasar Pengertian dan Masalah, Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara, 2007.

Muslich Anshori dan Sri Iswati, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Surabaya: Airlangga University Press, 2017.

Nurul. Ulfatin dan Triwijayanto Teguh, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Bidang Pendidikan, Jakarta: PT Grafindo Persada, 2016.

R. Mathis, dan Jackson, Human Resources Management, Mason USA: Cengage Learning, 2010.

Sabrin, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia di SMP Islam Terpadu Syafiyyatul Amaliyah Medan, Tesis: IAIN Sumatra Utara, 2013.

Sanusi Hamid, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Lanjutan, Yogyakarta: CV Budi Utama, 2014.

Sudjana. Nana, Dasar-Dasar Belajar-Mengajar, Bandung: Sinar Baru, 1989.

Suhariadi, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Dalam Pendekatan TeoritisPraktis, Surabaya: Airlangga University Press, 2013.

Suryabrata. Sumadi, Belajar dan Pembelajaran, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2002.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24256/kelola.v7i1.2071

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 60 times
PDF - 87 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Office Address:Prodi Manajemen Pendidikan Islam, Gedung S Lt.2, IAIN Palopo

Creative Commons License

Kelola: Journal of Islamic Education Management. This is an open access article under the Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-SA 4.0)

Kelola: Journal of Islamic Education Management, p-ISSN: 2548-4052 and e-ISSN: 2685-9939