PENGARUH SOFT SKILLS DAN KETERAMPILAN INTERPERSONAL TERHADAP KEPEMIMPINAN KEPALA SEKOLAH

Ayu Lestari, Hilal Mahmud, Nilam Permatasari Munir

Abstract


This study aims: to determine the effect of soft skills and interpersonal skills on the leadership of school principals in SD/MI equivalent to Palopo City. This type of research uses quantitative research with an ex-post facto research design. The number of population is 80 school principals with a sampling using random sampling of 30 school principals. The research instrument used a questionnaire (questionnaire) and documentation. Furthermore, the statistical analysis technique used to process the results is descriptive statistical analysis using multiple linear regression equations using SPSS for Windows Version 20. The results of this descriptive study indicate that soft skills (X1) and interpersonal skills (X2) affect the principal's leadership (Y) at SD / MI equivalent to Palopo City where the Fcount value of 15,640 is greater than Ftable 3.34 and the significant value for soft skills and interpersonal skills is 0.000 <0.05 (H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted). So it can be interpreted that Soft Skills and interpersonal skills have a simultaneous and positive effect on the leadership of school principals in SD / MI Equal to Palopo City by 55%. While the remaining 45% is obtained by other variables not examined in this study.


Keywords


Soft Skill; Interpersonal Skill; Principal Leadership

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ariratanaa. Wallapha, Saowanee Sirisookslipa, Tang Keow Ngangc, Pengembangan Soft Skill Kepemimpinan di Antara para Administrator Pendidikan, Fakultas Pendidikan, Universitas Khon Kaen, Khon Kaen dan 40002, Thailand School of Education Studies, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Minden And 11800, Malaysia

Buhmester, dkk. https://www.e-jurnal.com/2014/02/aspek-aspek-kompetensi-interpersonal.html?m=1 diakses pada tanggal 27 juni 2019

Elfindri, dkk, Soft Skills untuk Pendidik, Jakarta: Baduose Media, 2011.

Firmansyah, http://digilib.uinsby.ac.id diakses pada tanggal 11 juni 2019

Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia, https://kbbi.kemendikbud.go.id/ diakses pada tanggal 11 juni 2019

Kholis. Nur, Manajemen Berbasis Sekolah Teori, Model dan Aplikasi, Jakarta: Grasindo, 2003.

Manullang. Marihot, The effect of Soft Skill, Competence and Human Relation Skill on Principal Leadership, Universitas Simalungun, Sumatera Utara.

Muqowim, Pengembangan Soft Skills Guru, Yogyakarta: Pedagogia, 2012.

Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia Nomor 13 Tahun 2007 tentang Standar Kepala Sekolah/Madrasah.

Prasaja. Imam, https://imamprasaja.com/2012/09/22/soft-skill-seberapa-pentingkah-bagi- kepala-sekolah/ diakses pada tanggal 24 juli 2019

Rahayu. S., Soft Skills Atribute Analysis in Accounting Degree for Bankingā€International Journal of Business, Economics And Law, Vol 2, No 1, 2013.

Rivai. Veithzal dan Deddy Mulyadi, Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi, Jakarta: Rajawali Pers, 2012.

S. Putra, I.. & Pratiwi, A, Sukses dengan Soft Skills, Bandung: Direktorat Pendidikan Institut Teknologi Bandung, 2012.

Sanjaya, http://digilib.uinsby.ac.id diakses pada tanggal 12 juni 2019

Siagian. Sondang P., Fungsi-Fungsi Manajerial, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2002.

Soetopo. Hendyat dan Wasty Soemanto, Kepemimpinan dan Supervisi Pendidikan, Malang: Bina Aksara, 1999.

Thoha. Miftah, Perilaku Organisasi Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasinya,Jakarta:Raja Grafindo Persada, 2003.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.24256/kelola.v7i1.2746

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 89 times
PDF - 101 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Office Address:Prodi Manajemen Pendidikan Islam, Gedung S Lt.2, IAIN Palopo

Creative Commons License

Kelola: Journal of Islamic Education Management. This is an open access article under the Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-SA 4.0)

Kelola: Journal of Islamic Education Management, p-ISSN: 2548-4052 and e-ISSN: 2685-9939